WITH WHOM CAN IFU INVEST?
IFU can invest with all Danish companies that meet our four basic conditions
All Danish companies can benefit from IFU’s services. However, at least four conditions must be met:
- A Danish investor or Danish interest* is needed in the project in the host country;
- The business operation must be deemed to be commercially viable;
- Projects must have a positive development impact in the host country;
- The host country must be on the list of developing countries eligible for IFU investments.
Furthermore, IFU does not finance projects within certain product areas. See the list here.
*A Danish interest is defined as:
- A Danish investor
- A Danish company supplying goods, technology, know-how, management or services
- Indirect financial participation in the project company
- A Danish company sourcing products from the project company
- A Danish participation on the board or in the management team of the project company
- Use of state-of-the-art Danish technology in the project
- Direct or indirect job creation in Denmark