Job profile student assistant
A number of students work for IFU in the various departments.
The job profile below is generic and explains the minimum requirements. The tasks vary from department to department.
Examples of tasks performed by students
- Assisting investment managers in drafting presentations for project appraisals.
- Making budget simulations (using an Excel-based model) and analysing accounts from Danish companies.
- Preparing material and presentations for meetings with potential or existing partner (over time be able to participate in the meetings).
- Preparing statistical and financial analyses for IFU's annual report, homepage and lateral analyses of IFU's activities.
- Maintaining and updating IFU's central project database.
- Maintaining and developing financial models (cash flow and investment models developed in Excel).
- Assisting in valuation of project companies.
- Updating foreign currency hedging.
- On your way to obtaining a bachelor's degree with plans to take a master's degree within economics or finance.
- Familiar with Office, including Excel and PowerPoint superuser.
- Speaks, writes and reads English at business level.
- Independent, using common sense in solving tasks.
- Respects deadlines.
- Good at establishing and maintaining dialogue.
- Possible experience from studying abroad.
Terms of employment
- 15-20 work hours a week with a flexible schedule. Exams will be taken into consideration.
- Salary according to collective agreement.