Job profile investment director
30 investment directors and investment managers work at IFU. Their main responsibilities and tasks depend on their position in the organisation in either Investment Activities or one of the regional offices.
All investment directors and investment managers belong to minimum one regional team with focus on developing and contracting new investments in a specific geographical area.
The job profile below is generic and lists the minimum requirements.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Identifying and developing investment opportunities in cooperation with Danish companies and promoting IFU as an investment partner.
- Appraising potential investments, including due diligence, budget simulation, financial structuring of companies and valuation.
- Presenting investment proposals to investment committee.
- Negotiating agreements with Danish partners and local partners, if any.
A master's degree within economics or business administration or equivalent master's degree obtained at a foreign university.
- MBA is a good supplement, but not a requirement.
- Relevant job experience within investments, finance or economics.
- International experience, preferably from investments in developing countries.
- Fluent in English and Danish - other languages an advantage.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel.
- Establishing and developing networks of potential investment partners, nationally and internationally is decisive for the job. Therefore, being outgoing, communicative, relationship building and creative are necessary requirements.
- Independent, but also able to work in teams.
- Analytical and critical approach to investment opportunities .