Board of directors
IFU is managed by a board of directors of up to ten members appointed by the Minister for Development Cooperation, who also appoints the chairman and the deputy chairman among the members.
The board of directors is appointed for three-year terms.
- Michael Rasmussen | Chairman, member since 2000MSc (Economics) Chief Executive Officer, Nykredit. Other board memberships: IØ (chairman), Nykredit Bank A/S (formand), Totalkredit A/S (formand).
- Lars Andersen | Deputy Chairman, member since 1994MSc (Economics) Managing Director, Arbejderbevægelsens Erhvervsråd. Other board memberships: IØ, DSB, Industripension Holding A/S, Industriens Pensionsforsikring A/S, Arbejdernes Landsbank A/S.
- Jens Jørgen Kollerup | Member since 2009MSc (Dairy science) Managing Director. Other board memberships: IØ, Arctic Group A/S, Vermund Larsen A/S (chairman).
- Bjarne H. Sørensen | Member since 2012MSc (Civil Engineering)
Other board memberships: IØ, Care Danmark.
- Dorrit Vanglo | Member since 2012MSc (Economics) CEO, Lønmodtagernes Dyrtidsfond. Other board memberships: IØ, Kapitalforeningen LD (chairman), EKF, the Danish Committee on Corporate Governance, Committee on Foundation Governance.
- Morten Elkjær | Board observer, member since 2013MSc (Economics) Head of Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Mads Kjær | Member since 2015Managing Director, The Way Forward ApS. Other board memberships: Kjaer Group A/S (chairman and owner), Andersen & Martini A/S, Udsyn A/S (chairman), Lunar Way A/S.